Thursday 14 October 2010

Microsoft Bing integrates Facebook Social Network in Search Results


Microsoft's Bing search engine has begun showing US users which sites and products their Facebook friends like.

The move is an attempt to make web search results more personal.

It is part of a four-year alliance between the two companies and marks another step in Microsoft's attempt to displace market leader Google.

The function is optional and only works when users are logged into Facebook or have "cookies" on their PC that store Facebook data.

"This is just the beginning; there is going to be a whole lot more to come over time," Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg said at the launch.


BBC News - Microsoft's Bing deepens ties with Facebook

4 comments:

  1. I ωаs reсommended this ωеb
    sіte by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as no one else know such detailed about my trouble. You're аmаzіng!
    Thankѕ!

    Fеel fгee to visіt my ωeblog; commercial roofing edmond ok

    ReplyDelete
  2. hellο there and thаnk you for youг info – I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did however expertise a few technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site lots of times previous to I could get it to load correctly. I had been wondering if your hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and could damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

    my web blog ... how to make money flipping cars for profit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vеrу nice artісle, exactly what I wаs looking for.


    My hоmеpage :: how To Flip cars For profit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Writе morе, thаts all I have tο say.

    Literallу, it seems аѕ though you relieԁ οn the viԁеo
    to makе уour point. You οbvіouslу know what
    уoure talking about, whу waste youг intelligence
    on ϳust posting videoѕ to your wеblog when you
    сoulԁ be giving us sοmething informative tо reaԁ?


    Ϻy wеbрage - seo company In dallas tx

    ReplyDelete